Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Don't Pay Him Any Attention

Here we go: I woke up this morning thinking about a ring. Not just any ring, but a ring that was my grandmother's that was supposed to be mine a decade ago, but because my mom likes wearing it (and a decade ago I didn't give a flip about fancy jewelry) I still don't have in my possession. Why I was thinking about this ring I have no idea. Like really, this is way out of the blue. But then I started thinking that it would be cool whenever I do get it to use it as my wedding band. Not that I don't like the one I have (honestly, Hubby!) but just to add a little more bling to my left hand. Naturally all of this thinking about bling and rings got me singing All the Single Ladies while fixing my morning to-go Cup o' Jo. And now it's stuck in there. And as usual, this song really doesn't make me think about BeyoncĂ© in a unitard, or even Andy Samberg in one, but the last episode of Glee. I know, my brain...but it was cute and funny and stuff and I'm a big ole musical-TV-show-loving-sap. So there you go. Put a frickin' ring on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment