Friday, April 13, 2012

Take Me by the Hand

I've been listening to a lot of my Otis Redding station on Pandora lately, so it makes sense that this morning's sound bite is Al Green's Here I Am (Come and Take Me). Definitely not my fave Al Green song, but there it is anyway, right before the alarm clock goes off. Reverend Al's Facebook page has over 537,000 likes. That's like, I dunno, way more than me. I can't do the math right now. That's so many likes that Mark Zuckerberg couldn't fit the number in that little box under the cover picture that says how many likes you have so it just says 537k. Pretty impressive, Mr. Green, but you've still got a lot of work to do before you can rival the Boss's like box. HIS says 2.2 m. That's right, Al, M! Don't let it get you down though. You're still cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment