Monday, April 23, 2012

Baby Loves Me



Sweet, sweet Neil Diamond this morning with Cherry Cherry. Not sure if it was the news of his nuptials to his third wife (who just happens to be 30 years his junior...nice one, Neil!) that put him in my head this morning, but regardless of the reason, there he is. Thinking about Neil makes me want to watch the Jazz Singer, which surprisingly (to me anyway since I am a movie-musical-freak-show) I don't think I've actually seen all the way through. Sure is a good thing I work in a library and can check out the 25th anniversary deluxe edition on DVD! Hubby will be so thrilled when I tell him what our Monday movie selection is...We should probaby work up to it by listening to the vinyl edition of the soundtrack we own during cocktail hour. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment