Monday, April 16, 2012

Cockadoodle doodle doo.

Thanks to my son watching Dan Zanes videos for about 3 hours straight yesterday morning, I woke up with All Around the Kitchen (Cockadoodle doodle doo) today. I suppose it's an appropriate get up and start the day kind of song, but it tends to make me want to dance around all silly which may not be appropriate behavior for a working Monday. I want to make my arms into trees, wave them in the breeze and wobble my knees, damnit! Our good friend Colin plays drums for Zanes so we've seen them play a couple of times here in Atlanta. Hopefully they'll come back soon so that this time we can show up with our own small human and not be the creepy childless couple sitting in the back of the theatre nursing a hangover from taking Colin out the night before. The disapproving looks of toddlers can really make you feel like an ass. I'm also hoping that the hubby will give me permission to start using product in our son's hair so that he can rock the Dan Zanes look. I really think it would frame his face nicely.

Now, let's dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment