Friday, April 20, 2012

My Heart is Like a Wheel

Don't even pretend you don't know what day it is. Appropriately I'm back to Wings with Let Me Roll It. I really haven't been listening to an excessive amount of Wings lately, but I do listen to an awful lot of classic rock radio, so I guess that's where Sir Paul is coming from. Yes, radio. Remember that? My car CD player has had some unknown disc stuck in it for about 2 years and it's too old to play an iPod. Therefor, radio.

Unfortunately for all of us this one doesn't seem to have an insane video complete with ground farts (so named by Hubby), full make-up and costumes that have no bearing on the actual song, or random break-dancing mimes (see previous post "And What's Wrong with That?"). But it's a damn catchy tune, so I'm going to have to impose it on all of you for the remainder of the day. Enjoy and you're welcome.


p.s. I know what you'll be doing a little before 4:30 this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment