Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Have You Heard the Rumors?

OK, so I think I know where Adele's Rumor Has It came from this morning. I did actually hear the song yesterday, but the version that's stuck in my head is the one they performed on Smash several weeks ago. And since I watched Smash last night, and I am currently in a fairly serious relationship with this program (I mean, it's a TV show about making musicals, people! C'MON!!!) that's the one that stuck.

Apparently Glee has also covered this one with a Rumor Has It/Someone Like You mash-up, but I don't remember that episode for some reason. Must have had too much wine that night or something. Or maybe I was distracted by Hubby constantly droning on and on about how he hates having to watch this kind of TV show. Poor thing. Anyway, it seems that Reba McEntire also has a song called Rumor Has It, but I don't have a clue what it sounds like. Which is probably a good thing, cause I don't care to have any Reba up in my head tomorrow.

Damn. I totally just jinxed myself, didn't I.

No comments:

Post a Comment