Saturday, April 14, 2012

Set the World on Fire

So, I recently discovered the band Fun, and I may have gone a wee bit overboard with the song We Are Young yesterday by listening to it like 100 times in a row. The hubby was soooo happy with me! Anyway, it is naturally still playing on repeat in my bwainz and it seems impossible to turn it off. So I give up for now. I'll just have to hope something new pops in there by tomorrow. I'm also digging on the video for this one, even though I have no idea who Janelle Monae is, other than the fact that she has cool hair. And nice eyes... Anyway, I'm especially partial to the guy who spews what seems to be milk out of his mouth when he gets his face smacked. Who the hell orders milk in a hipster bar? White Russians are so 1999, dude. You totes deserved that slap.



No comments:

Post a Comment