Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Waitin' For the Day Your Ship'll Come In

Back from the beach, and back to work. Ugh. Why am I not independently wealthy and living on a yacht on the Mediterranean?!? WHY? I would do really well with a personal cabana boy, I believe. I mean, Hubby was pretty good about making sure our umbrella provided adequate beach shade, and he did in fact ride his three-wheeler bike back to the house for mimosa supplies to refill my beverage, but I don't recall being fanned with palm fronds or even being exempt from changing soggy salt-water soaked diapers for Bug. Ah well, there is room for improvement in all things. But I digress...

So, back to the grind and Nine to Five is going through my head non-stop. Love you Dolly! This movie was one of my faves when I was little. Especially the part where Lilly Tomlin imagines she's Snow White killing off the boss man. Classic. This was also a great film for Dolly's hair. I swear that blonde helmet never moves a single strand during all of their shinanigans. Impressive, to say the very least. Also, I covet the dress she's wearing in this performance. Thanks 1983!


No comments:

Post a Comment