Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Albatross And The Whales, They Are My Brothers

I think I've been so busy the past couple of days that my brain has no room for earworms. It's decidedly quiet in there. And to make up for the fact that I'll be at least 98.62% off the grid for the next 10 days, I'll just guess at the things that will be stuck in my head whilst I soak up sun (and a fair amount of alcohol) on the shore. Interspersed with the playlist from our fave radio station on the island, The Pirate (arrrrgh...), will be these (and definitely many other) Classic Soft Rock gems:

  1. I'd Really Love to See You Tonight, England Dan
  2. Cool Change, Little River Band
  3. Africa, Toto
  4. Escape (If You Like Pina Coladas), Rupert Holmes
  5. Baker Street, Gerry Rafferty
  6. Summer Breeze, Seals and Crofts
  7. Key Largo, Bertie Higgins
  8. Even the Nights Are Better, Air Supply
  9. Ride Like the Wind, Christopher Cross
  10. It Never Rains in Southern California, Albert Hammond
And, one to grow on,

 11. Total Eclipse of the Heart, Bonnie Tyler

There, that should tide you over for a while. Peace out, bitches!







No comments:

Post a Comment