Thursday, September 13, 2012

I Made A Small Chimp Smoke Cardboard Cinnamon

I have become obsessed. Seriously, I can't stop. I am an addict! And I probably need some sort of rehab. I have gotten no work done in at least 24 hours because of this. Bad Lip Reading. It's effing genius! So, why is this site showing up on a blog about earworms? Well, because Hubby and I both woke up singing the only singable line from the More Mitt video. A little ditty that goes something like this:
Tap it, tap it in that's a zinger,
And tell me how to poke it on Tuesday.
 
Clearly this makes absolutely no sense, but it's had us totally cracking up for two days now. There's really not anything clever or witty that I can add here, you just have to watch it. And if you don't shed a few salty tears of laughter, you are obviously dead inside. Everybody, sing along!

 
My name is Big Strong Greg, and I approve this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment